Liverpool Irish Volunteers post 1888 Victorian Sergeant's Pouch Belt Plate
Good scarce die-stamped white metal crowned shamrock spray resting on a scroll 'ERIN GO BRAGH'. To the solid centre, a disc bearing IRV above a harp.
Two screw posts
Initially the 64th (Liverpool Irish) Rifle Volunteers based at 9 Everton Crescent, Liverpool. redesignated 18th (Liverpool Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps in 1880, and the 5th (Irish) Volunteer Battalion, The King’s (Liverpool Regiment) in 1888.